Monday, June 20, 2005

Work Crisis

I'm feeling depressed right now...Ayoko pa umalis ng J&J. I have a lot of fun working here, a lot of learnings and a lot of friends that I will miss. I'm now dreading working in the school sa Cavite. I know it will be challenging and there's new things to learn pero I don't know if I will have fun there. Lalo na puro guys yung makakatrabaho ko. I'm more comfortable with girls around me. Saka dami ko talaga mamimiss dito J&J. I've been so happy here...I know na one way or another we all have to move on with our careers, no future here at J&J because contractual lang, pero I guess its worth it kahit na ganun lang. Sobra mamimiss ko mga J&J berks! Si Ana & Kate na pag mag kasama sobra kulit and always supports me...Si Dyan na sobra busy...si Tanya na sobra always has an ear to listen...and si Trina na lagi ko kakampi sa lunch out. =( Tapos my Non-Stock Purchasing family na sobra saya ka-work with...=( Kahit dami projects and stuff, we help each other naman. Hay...Kain na lang ako happy food para sumaya kahit onti...=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home