Friday, June 24, 2005

Thank God its Friday!!!

I been feeling sick this past week. I was absent yesterday to take some rest kasi wala akong boses and may sipon and masakit ulo ko. Well, I am still feeling that today pero I'm so glad its friday already. So kahit may sakit pa ko, pumasok ako office. =)
Well, its friday so its Gimik Night again. hehe...( may sakit na nga gimik pa din iniisip) =) Sige next time mag upload ako pictures ng mag Friday Night out namin. =) hehe...
Something happened early this morning...is it dream or reality?...I think its a dream...I should not make something out of nothing...

I've already walked this path before and I don't want to go back there...Its all a dream...and I need to go on...

I have to focus that all I need to do right now is make myself happy...and going there will not make me happy...I am happy with my life without him and I will be happy without him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home