Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bumming

I just came from an English Class, which Sir Francis is teaching. One of his student gave a speech titled "Bumming by O.B. Reyes". It's a story of a successful working girl climbing the corporate ladder suddenly resigning and be a bum. At the end of the story, she became focused of her own future and she realized that being happy is more important than climbing the corporate ladder.

This just made me think my ever question these past weeks, which is, what am I do to with my life? It seems that I have everything. I have a car, money at my disposal, I can eat more than 3 times a day, I have a home, I have my mom and dad, I have my friends, etc. In short, I have everything and I can do anything I want. But it seems that I get bored with my life easily. It seems that I am seeking something but cannot found it.

I wrote in one of my testi to a friend that God in His infinite wisdom has a plan for our lives. We just have to trust Him. I truly believe this. The problem is what is the plan? What should I do to feel fulfilled? Why is it that I never felt this way before? Is this because I have a lot of time in my hands right now that I have time to reflect on my life and think only of what makes me happy?

I admit I go out a lot these days. Fully booked na nga lagi weekend ko e. I enjoy the company of my friends. I enjoy being with my bestfriend... Eating Happy Foods... This is because I miss my friends from J&J, I miss my college friends. I am doing things that makes me happy. But still I feel that God has a greater purpose in my life. Chow told me that it will come, just give it time. Just enjoy your life right now. Hopefully, he is right. In His Time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home