Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Thinking again...

It seems that the days are passing by... tomorrow is my last day in Johnson & Johnson. Sure, i will be back next week to get my clearance but tomorrow will be my last day working there. I'm really so sad. Last night, I cried myself to sleep. I will really miss my friends and people working there. I had so much fun being there. I guess I'm not accustomed to changes in my life but change is a must for everyone. I know I can still go out with gimiks with them but still...Oh well...I just hope I won't cry tomorrow. =( Will miss the afternoon merienda the Finance have...will miss our pictures in the canteen...will miss my friends...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm bored with my life. I mean, yes, I'm happy with being single and everything and I can do anything I want but I need an excitement in my life. Temporary lang. Hahaha... I told Joyce pa-"kay siaw" kami..hahah...just for the fun of it. Bahala na...balitaan ko kayo kung may mangyari sa iniisip ko..parang I want to go back in the dating seen again..hahaha...

With so many time and nothing to do, I guess I'm just thinking of my life... what will happen, what had happened, what is happening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home