Monday, July 18, 2005

Boring Monday

It's monday again...my hatest day of the week. And every monday, since start of July, I'm here at IBTC. I'm not doing anything much...yet..and I'm still thinking that I have a lot of work to finish in J&J. Medyo weird nga kasi I'm here doing basically nothing while I have loads of things to do in J&J. Pero no choice kung hindi be here. And kahit nag uwi ako ng trabaho at inuwi ko pa yung laptop from J&J to finish work di ko pa din matapos dahil I can't access my email in J&J from here and I can't use the phone since I'm going to call in Manila and iba na yung local dito.

Well, I hope I can finish my projects in J&J this week and next week dahil I've realized two weeks na lang ako sa J&J and I have to say goodbye. I'm feeling really sad about it because I still am having fun working there, meaning I am fulfilled in my work there. But I know, sooner or later, I have to go out of my comfort zone and go into a new environment. Bagong adjustment nga lang. Medyo nafefeel ko ok naman dito. D ko pa siguro feel yung total load ng position & work description ko. Magkakaroon ng acquaintance party ang IBTC and I guess I'll help out dun. Medyo nagkaroon shift of position. I'm assistant Registrar na lang and at the same time Director for Student Affairs so its part of the scope. I guess my heart is not just yet into my work here, andun pa sa J&J. Siguro pag full time na ko dito medyo I'll give my 100%.

I'll be here until 8 or 9 pm pa. Papalit na ko ulit car. Sosoli ko na yung Ford Mustang ni papa. Honda Civic na. pag nagustuhan ko to, ito na siguro permanent car ko. Pag hindi, I'll ask for the Honda Accord. I-bre-break in pa daw kasi bagong overhaul, one month break-in. Lets see... Pero kung tatanungin ako kung ano gusto kong car...syempre yung dream car ko..RAV4..hehe...

Hindi na kmi nag shopping ni Joyce thsi weekend, nag movie marathon na lang kmi. hehe..we watched Herbie nung Staurday night and Fantastic 4 yesterday. We went out kahapon with Aldrich. Feeling ni Aldrich daldal ni Joyce, sbi namin quiet lang ako. Most of the time the more talkative and Joyce doesn't open up to anyone that easily. Medyo tired lang siguro ako yesterday and kulang sa sleep. hehe... Oo nga pala bumili si achi ng Harry Potter 6, kala ko mababasa ko na siya ngayon d pa din pala kasi pinahiram nya kay Barry. Excited pa naman ako basahin na. Well, di bale one of this days mababasa ko din yun. =) ( Something to look forward to)

Joyce and I are talking about serious stuff last weekend and I made some realizations again. Well, it started with "Usher Boy" as Joyce and I term him. When we first went back in Grace para mag church (this is the early worship service) kita namin siya as an Usher and sabi namin, "shocks, ganun na ba kabata mga nagseserve sa church" feeling namin mas bata pa samin. Medyo tagal na din kami d nakakabalik sa Grace. Anyways, the following Sunday while eating our breakfast from Mcdo, Sausage McMuffin with egg, nagpark siya katabi ng car ko and he was alone. Nacurious kmi ni Joyce kasi bakit la siya kasama tapos kita pa namin na may sticker siya ng Philippine Cultural. So in short, gumawa na kmi story about him. hahaha... baka dun nag aaral, etc. And every week nakikita namin lagi ganun, he's alone and kahit sa loob ng church he's alone. Yesterday, I saw Jumie and parang kita ko kilala nya and I asked about him. He is 4 years younger than me, talk about cradle snatcher. Well, nothing serious naman yun. So what about Usher Boy? Well, my realization is that I can be interested in someone not because of his physical appearance but because of his actions and inner radiance. Deep yan..hahaha...Another realization is I know I don't have a love life right now and I'm not even dating or seeing anyone, I'm just waiting for the right person to come along and everything to settle into its places. Parang everything would be natural. I would not exert any effort to work the relationship out. Napagod kasi ako with my last relationship. I feel that I've given everyhting to work everything out. Hay...well I'm still praying for that right guy...and I hope and want that this next guy will be the ONE for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

anong di nag shopping?! nakabili ka ng skirt sa bayo di ba? hahahaha!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home