Professional Bum
It's official... I'm gonna be a bum! My father decided today that I will not continue to work here at the school. I just need to turn over my work then I can do whatever I want. I can go back to school, I can work again, start my own business or I can just bum around. Mind you, I will still have allowance from my dad. Sobra funny because I am at a stage where I do not know what to do with my life and here comes a situation that gives me an opportunity to do whatever I want.
The sad part about leaving IBTC? I already have new friends here that I will surely miss. My SA's: Melody, Amy and Hazel. Sir Francis and Sir FV. I believe God put me here with a purpose. These people is already part of my life and I will not forget them! When I first heard my dad's decision sobra nalungkot ako. I wasn't expecting this and I wasn't expecting for a new change in my life. As I said before, change is inevitable. But di pa nga ako nakakarecover sa pag alis ko sa J&J and ito, I will leave IBTC na.
I know some will envy me for what is/has happened in my life but hirap lang to have new friends and to already care for them then you have to leave them immediately. I guess, I just have to adopt to this new changes and hope for the best. I really have to think hard what to do with my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home