Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sad... Frustrated...

Wanna cry... *sniff*sniff*

1. We had a Despedida dinner/ gimik for Tanya last friday... I am both happy and sad at the same time for her. She found a new job and she'll be leaving for Germany in a week to train for 2 months for that job. We are so happy for her because she deserves the best! Mababawasan nanaman ang J&J Berks pag nagkikita. =( I really miss katie na... =( Sobra saya ng gimik because almost everyone is there... and sobra picture picture again! =)





2. I lost my earring... The one I bought in Singapore. =( This happened last sunday. Sobra dami ko pa naman pinuntahan that day! Bigla na lang pag hawak ko sa right ear ko, it's gone. Don't know san nahulog. =( Sobra I want to go back to Singapore and buy a new pair! =(

3. Medyo di na ko pumupunta school because di ko na alam san ako lulugar if ever I will continue this Mr./Ms. IBTC, so I turned it over na. I guess, I just miss the people here lalo na I won't be doing much here so lalo di na me pupunta. =(

Aaarrrgghhh!!! I am so frustrated! I have plans as to what to do with my life. Some part of it just have to be postponed for some reason. Frustrated because I can't seem to start anything with my plans...

I really hate it when its raining... Especially when the sky is dark and it's gonna start to rain anytime... I feel this sadness in me that I want to stay in one corner and cry my heart out like what the sky is doing... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home