Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I wish...

I am suppose to be sleeping/ resting right now. I got my impacted tooth pulled out today and its hurting right now. I'm lying in my bed, trying to sleep, thinking... when suddenly I started thinking this "I wish" things... so I decided to write it down (some of it). Here goes...
1. I wish I'm somewhere right now. Don't know where, just somewhere.
2. I wish I'm not a bum. I want to do something and feel that I'm accomplishing something. Not just hang around and do nothing. I want to hang around and be fufilled by what I did for that day.
3. I wish I can change some things in my past. I know I should not regret what happened in my life for they are the tools which make me who I am right now.
4. I wish my left face is not hurting.
5. I wish my face will not swell tomorrow for I want to go out.
6. I wish it's 1 am already so I can take my medicine.
7. I wish I'm not sad.
8. I wish I'm not crying.
9. I wish I can do/be what everyone wants me to be for them.
10. I wish all my friends and love ones are happy all the time. Not be hurt by anyone, especially by me.
11. I wish I'm ready for the perfect person for me.
12. I wish everyday is my birthday.
13. I wish I can go back in time so I can talk, laugh and hug Baron for I miss him.
14. I wish I am not who I am right now... for I don't like myself right now.
15. I wish I'm not thinking about this stuff and other stuffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home