Sunday, October 09, 2005

Spiritual Message

This is the first time in a long while that I was really touched by the pastor's message in the Sunday Worship Service. Joyce and I usually go to Grace Christian Church for the Worship Service at 7:30 am. Unfortunately for today, I wasn't able to wake up early so we decide not to go since my house is so far from Grace. And feeling guilty, I asked Joyce to go instead to CCF. I guess blessing in disguise because I was really touched by the message. It's basically about prayer. We need to pray because we love God and we need to hear God's plan for us. The pastor's example is in Nehemiah 1. What Nehemiah's feeling when he learned about the ruins of the Wall of Jerico, how he prayed and how God works in our prayers.

The message was in time because I was thinking of some things this past week. Having some thoughts regarding my spiritual growth...love life...etc. I guess, God gave me the answers to some of my questions. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home