My Happy Foods
1. Starbucks: Coffee Jelly or Rhumba Frap with Chocochip cookies
2. Figaro: Little Oscar or Chocolate Cake (Most of the time Joyce & I buy both and we just share) then Cappuccino Frost
3. Cinnabon: Cinnamon Stixs or Minichocobon with Ice tea (Joyce likes Dark Chocolate Milkshake)
4. Chef de Angelo: Buffalo Wings and/or Baked Ziti with red ice tea (yumyum)
5. Four cheese pizza and/or Charlie Chan Chicken Pasta in Yellow cab
6. Waffles in Heaven n Eggs
7. Twister Fries sa Mcdo
8. Crazy Maki in Misato
9. Triple Chocolate Cookies in Mrs. Fields
10. Four Cheese pizza and Pasta in Pizza Pronto!
11. Cheese steak burger in Brother's Burger
12. Philly Cheese Steak in Grams
13. Barbeque Popcorn in Greenbelt 3 (near the movie house) or in Taters
14. Pancit Malabon (my all time favorite!)
and... (This always me happy!)
15. Ice cream (FIC), Ice Cream Sundaes (Mcdo), Ice Cream (Haggen Daz), Basta Ice cream! (Just don't like the old school flavors...Ube, Macapuno, etc.)
Though I have a lot of Happy Foods or Comfort Foods (as some people call it), It can't lift my spirit or make me happy for what happened or what I've said last night/early early this morning. I don't know why I'm feeling as if I've made a big mistake or why I feel that I have this burden in my heart. Nevertheless, I hope I made the right decision... for the present ... I cannot speak for the future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home