I'm Excited!
I'm not going to be a bum anymore!!! =) Officially, I'll start my work back at J&J next week. Yup, I'm going back to J&J. Just until December (or who knows). I'm excited I'm going to work again. Being bum is fun, mind you, but I'm bored already from doing nothing. I'm really excited! And it's going to be my birthday! I'm really happy when my birthday's coming up. I get to spend it with my friends (specially those I haven't seen for a long time) and my family! =) I'm just bursting with excitement! hehe.. I know, give it one week and I'll complain how stress i am but what the heck I'm really glad I'm going to work again. hehe..

2 Comments:
Wow!! Congrats ha! I'm happy for you :) Advanced Happy Birthday ah!!! :) Long time no see ah! Hope to see u soon! :)
aawww inggit ako! wanna go back to jnj din. Naku, mamumulubi na naman sila sa lunchout mo. Goodluck dearie!
Post a Comment
<< Home