Not following the New Years Resolution
It's been 3 weeks since I told myself to lose some weight. Oh well, what can I do? I'm low on EQ when it comes to food. Can't help to eat happy food. Specially, when your happy foood would consist of Donut (Cello's donut) and Ice cream (FIC). Exagg!!! It's really a happy food. Joyce and I can just sit and talk and eat and before we know it we are consuming one pint of ice cream and 2 donuts each. Another happy food we've discovered. hehe... So should I diet? Bahala na. Maybe when I'm in China. Hhhmm, I should enjoy the food here because I won't find it there. I'll just diet when I get there. hehe... (what a logic! hahaha...)
****************
On another separate topics...
1. Usher boy talked to me yesterday! =) and I now know his name. It's very unique. Well, let me just blush and dream about him for a while. hahha...
2. I'm happy Aldrich enjoyed our surprise birthday party for him. =) Drich, this just shows how many friends cares about you. The impossible became possible. =)
3. My emotions are in a total confusion right now. Don't know what I should do...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home