Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Belated Merry Christmas!

Time flies so fast! Christmas already passed us by and now we are anticipating the coming new year. Funny, but I didn't feel the christmas spirit much unlike last year. The only time I really felt it's christmas was on the day itself.

1. The J&J Berks went to Cribs, an orphanage located near Ateneo, and we played with the babies! =) The babies are so cute! (pictures to follow, although I do not have any picture with a baby because I'm the one taking the picture) We went there to give some donations and take care of the babies for a while. There was a time that they invited us to go to the preschool section and play with the kids. A kid, Erwin, whose so cute because he is chubby and smiles a lot went to me and raised his two hands (he wants me to pick him up). Cute that he is, I picked him up. After carrying him for quite some time I want to put him down because he is heavy but whenever I put him down, he cries. One of the caretakers just said it's okay, let him cry because it will be difficult for us if we will carry him all the time. So after a while of crying, he just stands up and played again. hehe... =) The babies really are sssssssoooooooo cute! And they don't cry if someone just picks them up and play with them. I'm so glad we did that. Hopefully, next year again.

2. Went to "Christmas of Light" at Grace Christian Church. Though it's Christmas eve and already late, Joyce and I went to the celebration of Christ Child at church. I'm also glad I came. =)

I don't know why but we don't have a family gathering this year. Haven't even seen my brothers since last November. I'm just surrounding myself with friends right now. Most of them know what my sentiments this past few days are. I'm happy they are there to lift my spirit up. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home