What a wonderful Sunday!
1. Usher boy said Hi! =) (Joyce, what's his name again? hahha...) Well, this happened in the parking lot. I just got down from my car and after stopping where Joyce stands, who bought a taho, I looked at him (who by the way is passing by to go to church) and he looked at me and said Hi!!! =) (I'm not in my best look time of the day! No powder and my hair is still a mess!) It became a really inspiring morning after that incident! hahaha... I'm not going to church just to see him but it's an added bonus. hehe... =) I still smile (grin/beam is more like it) when I think about it. hahaha... =) That's why it's a wonderful Sunday! =)
2. Nagtakaw kami ni Joyce! There's this bazaar near White Plains. Joyce wants to go there to buy some food, correction, Filipino street food. We were at the Sharwarma stand and already asking how many more minutes before we can order. hahaha... We ate fish ball and shawarma with take home of kuchinta, 2 cotton candy (red and blue), bibingka and putobungbong (only for Joyce). We were so full that after eating in front of the tv, we slept for 3 hours. hahaha...
3. Joyce and I were in Watsons (Galeria) and we were in a line to pay in the cashier, a boy who looks like an American suddenly spoke straight chinese with chinese accent! Whoah! I looked at him and looked at him again... and I'm holding back my laughter! hahha... Joyce and I laughed about the weirdness of it. Joyce even said He is better than me in speaking the Chinese language! hahaha...
4. Starbucks again! It seems Joyce and I can't let a week pass by without having a Starbucks. We just want to unwind and prepare ourselves for another stressful week at work. It's also a bonding moment because it gave us the time to really talked about our frustrations and thoughts about what's happening to us. hehe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home