Whom I celebrated my birthday with?
1. With J&J Berks!

This happened a week before my birthday. Allan and I celebrated our birthday with the J&J Berks together. It was only there at Masas that Allan and I decided that we will treat everyone. Being kuripot Allan...ordered frozen margarita's for everyone (para malakas tama! hahaha). Well, since everyone is already tipsy (including me) they were not able to order more than that one glass. hahaha...

Dyan really lost it. Just kidding... =) hehe.. Sorry Dy, just can't help it. =)
2. With Francis, FV and BJ!

Last minute invite to celebrate my birthday, that's why Melody wasn't able to come. =( Sound and Laugh trip @ Tapika! =)
3. With Joyce and Aldrich!

Di lang nakasama si Aldrich sa pic. =) Favorite ko talaga waffle sa Heaven n Eggs! Yumyum! =)

My birthday gift from Joyce! It's my birthday wish! (Told Joyce what I would like for my birthday. hihihi..) So cute!!! Never had a weighing scale before. hehe... to monitor how fat I'm getting each day. Hahaha...
4. With my Family!

I don't know if we have a family picture before but this is our first for a very long time. We ate at Mr. Choi's Kitchen. As usual asaran and kulitan from my two younger brother. But then again, I rarely see and talk to them. =)
5. With my college friends! (I really miss them a lot!)




It's been a long time since I've seen them (specially Yen!) Sobra namiss ko talaga bonding namin (specially overnight ni Yen sa house)! These are my best buddies! I know no matter what, they would understand me and would support me. Made some converstions that only, I know, they can understand. I'm so glad and happy I met with them again! We are so busy that we rarely see or even talk to each other.
And Red is so big and so cute! =) He kissed me when we said goodbye! hehe...
Thanks a lot to those who greeted me and to those who made the time to spend it with me! I love guys! Mwah! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home