After one year of driving...
I remember last year asking for a car from papa for my birthday. So he gave a Honda Accord with a lot of scratches and dents around it. Reason? Para pag nabangga ko or nagasgassan, di ako manghihinayang. haha... So after one year of driving... yesterday is my first time I collided into another car. As in crashed behind it (Iba pag nasagi mo lang). I was in Makati (went to CESI to sign another contract for J&J) going to eastwood. It happened in McKinnly Road (not sure of the spelling), the car in front of the taxi made a sudden stop and so the taxi made also a sudden stop. Unfortunately for me, I was not able to press the brake sooner to not collide with the taxi. Sobra lapit na din yung taxi magcrash dun sa car in front of him. Good for him kasi kaya mag sudden brake pag manual (clutch, brake , neutral then handbrake). Called a few people who would know what to do in a situation like that. I settled it on my own. Went dun sa garahe ng taxi, talked to the owner and settled it by paying for the damage. I'm just glad it's over. Joyce has been telling me "sooner or later lahat mababangga". Just wasn't expecting it a day before my birthday. Damage to my car? Nasira yung plate protector. Hay... I'm just glad no one is hurt.
Well, today is my birthday! =) A lot of people has been greeting me since 12:00 midnight (Thank you! Mwah! Anagirl, really liked the MMS!). =) Will write whom I celebrated it with on my next blog (with pictures!). Di pa tapos celebration. Still have one tonight and this Saturday.
Oh yeah, I'll start to work tomorrow! I'm really excited! hahaha... Need to adjust my body clock again. hehe... Need to sleep early and wake up early... again. Being a bum made me sleep late and wake up late. hahaha...

1 Comments:
hehe no prob! really enjoyed ur bday celeb at masas... waaah miss ko na kayo!! :)
--anagirl
Post a Comment
<< Home