Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Three Things...

I started doing this blog this afternoon and now it's 8:39pm. I have a lot of things to do in the office so I wasn't able to finish it. Actually, I was able to write upto 2nd line of 3 things I HAVE TO DO.

Three things i HAVE to do:

*Finish creating a bidding scheduled this thursday in Ariba- It's time consuming since I still don't know how to use Ariba Sourcing (Creating and learning at the same time hahaha...) -- Already finished doing it. Hay, so happy I'm finished with it. hehe...
**Buy cheap expensive-looking christmas gifts for my friends and family (Anagirl, me too!!)
***Save some money (Wasn't able to save since I became a bum... hopefully I will since I'm working again)

three things i WANT to do:

*What every girl wants?! Shopping!!! =)
**Lose some weight? hahaha... I recently realized how much weight I really gained from doing nothing. hahaha...Maybe, I will have the discipline to really diet. hahaha...
***Travel... Here in the Philippines and to other countries. I want to see Bohol, Taal Volcano, Puerto Galera, Palawan, etc... Vietnam, Hongkong, Thailand, Australia, etc... Hay... If I only have enough money to travel the world. hahaha...
(I'll add one more...hehe...)
****Experience Speed Dating... ssssshhhh... quiet lang...hahhaha...

three things i read in the newspaper lately that put a smile on my face:
-->Sorry, but I haven't read a paper in a while. hahaha... Don't know what's happening with the outside world. hehe... and like Anagirl, I only look at the comics and lifestyles section of the newspaper (I can watch on tv the news). hehe...

three things i'm crazy about right now:

*Work... I'm Crazy? hahaha... I'm just happy having a job and accomplishing a LOT of things. =)
** Cornbits (It is Ana A.'s fault for always eating it when she was still in J&J. hehe..)
*** Truffles... Ms. Vicky brought back a pack of Truffles from the U.S. Exagg!!!! Definitely one of the Happy Foods! =) Dyan even said it's better than sex. Hahaha...

three things i wanted to but wasn't able to blog about:

* My thoughts last week
** Last day of Ana A. in J&J, my bonding moments with Anagirl and Aileen
*** What my work is like.

three things i'm really looking forward to:

*Christmas parties... Meeting with friends and exchanging gift. =)
** Receiving a LOT of gifts this Christmas (I hope.. hehe..)
***Christmas shopping... I know it's time consuming to look for a gift for your friends and family but it really is a joy just thinking how they would enjoy your gifts. =)

three reasons why i did this:

* To tag Aldrich and Joyce...(Drich, something to write about in your blog)
** To take my mind off things at work for a while
***Because Anagirl tagged me and I love Anagirl so here it is. hehe...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wipee she did it! hihihihi. Excited nako sa christmas parties natin!!!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home