Thursday, December 15, 2005

Kate and Tanya are Back! =)

Last night is the Christmas party/gathering of the J&J Berks! =) After a long time, We've been completed again! =) And what a surprise! Kate is back! We were all surprised! (only Anagirl knows about it) Hahaha... Katie got fat! =) Hahaha... She looks much better! =) My big sister is back and she's ready to mingle! hahaha...





Tanya came back from Germany one month ago but this is the first time she came in our gimik! She's so busy in her new work! Walang sinabi yung overtime niya dito sa J&J. She even has to go back to work afterwards because she has a conference at 12 midnight! Exaggg!!! If Kate got fat, Tanya lose weight! (I'll make a comparison in my next blog with pictures before and after. Haha... ) Really missed Tanya!!!!




**************

I've been busy work so I don't have time to write what's happeniing to me. (Even staying until 12 midnight here at J&J!)

1. I've attented two christmas party in one night! The Finace and CD Christmas party! I received neutrogena products/ gift packs! =)





2. Usher boy said Hi again last sunday! Not just once but twice! Kilig nanaman ako.. hehe... =) We're creating a theory (me, Joyce and Achi). Will tell about it next time after we've proven or not. Hahaha...

3. Even though I'm busy at work I still have time for gimiks (kaya laging bangag sa work. hahaha..) Met up with Joyce and Risha for girl bonding! We're planning for more girl bonding and one of it is in my Things I want to do. Hopefully matuloy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home