Another Year Ending
I've been cooped up in the house for the whole day. I have been mental browsing for quite a while now. Since the year is ending, I've been thinking of what had happened this past year and A LOT had happened. Choices have been made, things have been done. Though we want to change somethings that happened this year, we can only say it's our choice. Though we may think that we made the right decisions and regret others, we just have to hope that the choices we made are the right ones. If we made some mistakes then we just have to charge it to experience and learn from them. I won't go to details of what had happened this year (I'll reserve it to my diary). These are just the broader picture of what I'm mental browsing about. Some thoughts made me happy, some sad, some I regret doing or not doing and some I'm thankful for. I know in the end I'll just accept it all and realize what happened makes me who I am right now. Afterwhich, I will start on what I hope would happen this coming new year.
*********************

J&J Berks @ Cribs

Christmas of Light @ GCC
Started out with pitch black with only this lighting the whole church. Then lighting the candles one by one until all have been lighted. Giving the significance that if we pass on the light and one light turns into many lights, we can light up the darkness around us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home