Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Another year has ended and a new year has come! It's the year of the Dog! hehe... So what are my things to do this coming new year?

1. Read the Bible again everyday. I'm doing this before but as times pass by, there's the excuse of being busy, being tired, etc. all kinds of reasons. Reading God's Word is the way we can know God's love and promises to us.

2. Diet!!! I know Joyce will say/ or is saying "yeah, right!" haha... I've never tried to lose weight before or tried but never last (low EQ when it comes to food). So it's my goal this year to lose the pounds I gained last year.

3. I will open/ entertain suitors this year. Of course only those who have potentials. hehe... Our motto (Dyan & I): I'm single and ready to mingle! hahaha...

4. Get a new job (A regular job). I love my job right now but I/ my career needs to grow and the only way is to get a regular job that I can give my full potential to.

5. Secret... Only me and God knows about this. ssshhhh...

I pray that this new year will be full of blessings to everyone! =)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -- Jeremiah 29:11

1 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

Oh gosh, pareho tayong low EQ sa food! I swear! Tapos gawain ko pa na kung nasa plato ko kelangan maubos ko. Think of all the needy people... hehehe.

Saka ditto... i'll entertain any suitor.... wahahaha.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home