Countdown: 10 days before I leave
I've just realized that today is already Feb. 5 and I'll be leaving for China on Feb. 15. It's just 10 more days. Time really passes by so fast! It's still not sinking in. I still can't believe that I'm going. I feel that anytime now my aunt would call and say that I will not come with them anymore. I don't want to think about what will happen yet because I feel I'll be a cry baby. My focus now is to spend my time with my friends as much as possible (I'm already fully booked this coming week) and to think and sort what I will bring to China.
I'm already spending my time with my friends, specially those that I haven't seen for a long long time...


Met up with Cheng and Keith last Wednesday. I really missed Cheng! My conversation and kulitan with him. My confidant back in high school.


Chow came back from Singapore! But he only stayed for one week. =( We only saw him one time and lunch time pa! So our time was limited. =( I don't know when will I see him again.


These are my best buddies! I will really miss Joan, Yen and Eileen! (Yen wasn't able to come) Joan and Yen are the ones who converted me into being Kikay. hehe... =) Bonding and watched a movie with them (Last movie we saw together was Spiderman pa ata).

Met up with Anagirl, Tanya and Jill for a friday night movie. But since we weren't able to make it we just went to my house to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants in DVD. While they were watching, I just slept. hehe... I was tired from all the gimiks I'm going. hehe...
Went to Tagaytay with the J&J Berks yesterday. We were suppose to go to Puerto Galera but some said day trip na lang so everyone can join. But in the end those who were suppose to go to Puerto are the only one who went to Tagaytay. =( I was really excited pa naman to go to the beach! Oh well, we had fun pa rin! =) We ate at Leslie's, went to Caleruega, ate again at Bag of Beans and went back to Katie's place for karaoke in her Magic Sing. =) We're a bunch of picture crazy people! hehe... =)




1 Comments:
hihi FUN! aaawww... just a few more days... =(
Post a Comment
<< Home