Monday, January 23, 2006

Going to China

I said yes to study in China more than one week ago and it's now confirmed that I will go. I'm back to being excited and afraid at the same time. Excited that I will go and experience a new adventure. Afraid because I'm leaving my comfort zone and will venture where I would know nothing about. I'm also sad because I will miss a lot of my friends and I will miss a lot of what will happen for the rest of the year! Sabi ko pa naman I want this year to be my year but now, I will just pack and go there. Maybe this is one of God's plan in my life.

A lot of things are running in my head right now. (First thing is to list down what I want to bring there. hehe...) This is still not sinking in. I guess it would sink in at the last minute. I will just spend as much time as possible with my friends and family. Creating memories and a LOT of pictures... Will miss them a LOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home