Frustrations
This is the first time (after a long time) that I've been frustrated with work. Basically, I can manage with the pressure but it's just piling up. Let me just vent out some of my frustrations.
1. It's the 50th Anniversary of J&J so we have a lot of projects/promos that will come out the market. Basically, I've ordered all the bundling promos needed and it was suppose to be delivered today because it has to be bundled and deployed by Friday. Except that the Free sticker was only proofed last monday and the supplier said that it cannot be delivered today. Actually, this was resolved just now. They can now deliver (Stagger delivery) the sticker tomorrow and the header (still not fully delivered because of difficulty in allocation). I've been pressuring my supplier to push the delivery (complete) by tomorrow because if not, our neck is on the line. This project are initiated by the big boss!
2. It's also about the 50th anniversary bundling. We just realized (Kat and I) that the quantity in one of the promo bundle exceeded than what was allocated. So now we have excess quantity in one of the bundle. From the header to polybag to sticker. And the mistake came from us. I'm not sure if I copied the wrong quantity or Kat copied the wrong quantity. We are just thankful that the quantity we copied exceeded the needed quantity dahil pagkulang mas lagot! Hay... I'm just glad we are still within the budget even with the over quantity.
3. The Polybag with Print- project of Ochie. The proof the supplier gave has some mistakes! The print was ok but the BFAD permit something something was suppose to be at the back and they put it at the front! The barcode should be at the right side but it was printed around the middle! My problem is we want to change it to how we want it but the cylinder used in printing the polybag takes 8 working days to do! Wala pa dun yung actual printing! And it's suppose to be out in the market by Feb 1! So now, we have no choice but to delay the promo. And to think this still needs to be deployed in Vismin pa. Funny nga kasi while talking to the supplier I was calm and sensible and my voice is not raising and Ochie is saying it's not acceptable, it's their fault, they're killing me. haha... =) Just can't raise my voice because the supplier was also calm and admitting that it's their fault and giving us the option if ever we want to change the proof. One hour of my time just to resolve this!
4. The supplier of Tamper seal delivered a wrong allocation! The warehouse didn't accept it. Have to talk to the supplier pa to resolve this. To be delivered with the right allocation tomorrow morning (Hopefully they now understood my instruction).
5. Last minute change in the EVER supermarket logo! Mabuti na lang nahabol pa yung printing sa T-shirt but not in the balloons! They saw the sample, they approved it and it was only now that they communicated to me that the Ever changed their logo. AArrrgggghhh! No choice pag naproduce na. Hay...
I'll stop here because i know there's more to come in the following days. This is still not yet finish. Hay, I really need to unwind.

1 Comments:
hahahahaha. Naku, dati si kate yung nagbibitch abt that, ngayon ikaw na rin! goodluck girl! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home