Cao Mei!
Last Saturday, when the sun was up and shining, we went to the strawberry farms to pick Cao Mei! =) It started with one of my classmate inviting us because they will go. In the end, we looked like it's a field trip! hahaha... I'm so happy we went there! =)

Everyone (including the 4 boys in the picture below)



With Franci =)

Ang batang nawawala... hahaha... Gilbert's always making funny pictures! ahhaha.... By the way, he was holding the chinese character for strawberry (cao mei!) =)
Yesterday it's too cold here! It was between 8-10 C°! Today, it's still cold but the sun was shining. And I went to the supermarket. The place's name is Metro. It's like a Macro, warehouse type setting but it's too far from the univeristy. And I bought pasta and stuffs that I saw only at that supermarket. hehe... I miss eating pasta! I'm spending too much on food. hehe... i'm spending more on food than on clothes here! Is this me?! hahaha...
Jumie's coming here by the end of this month! =) I have stuffs I asked to be brought here. hehe... I miss my life in the Philippines!!! I miss everyone!

1 Comments:
Hey! I'm glad you're doing well! Okay lang yan, konting tiis lang. You will miss the people at home more than missing the Philippines itself pero sanayan lang yan.
Gosh... tell me about having a hard time to diet. Dito pa sa SG na puro kalansay mga babae.
May cute ba sa mga kasama mo? Hehehe.
-- Risha
Post a Comment
<< Home