Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Gained weight... again...

I know, I know. My new year's resolution is to diet but I gained 2lbs! I always feel fat. Can't understand my appetite. I'm always hungry. Hay... I don't even have my Happy Food here! I'm still searching for happy food! Maybe that's why I'm getting fat. Hahha... Well, I'll try to exercise first. There's an oval field in the university where I can run or I can go to the gym in Zhong San Lu. The gym is much cheaper here. Hopefully, I'll stop my eating (very low in EQ). I need to do my new year's resolution. So far, I've been doing all my resolutions except this diet thing. hehe... =)

On another separate topic, I'm learning chinese! Well,I'm suppose to be because that's why Im here. I'm just excited learning new chinese words. Although, I'm still not speaking that much yet and I forget the words. I only remember those that I'm using. hehe... like strawberry, beer, coffee, rice toppings, pork, apple, orange, ice cream, how much, expensive, (my teacher taught us how to shop! hehe...) etc. I'm still learning the basics but at least I'm learning. hehe... =) I just need to pratice more! hahaha... I'm with Filipino friends so usually I still speak Filipino. I plan to go out with my thai friends and practice my chinese. hehe... I have a lot of thai and korean classmates. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi charol! hows xiamen so far? i dont know if you'll see this but i subscribed to your xanga site if thats ok with you.. that was you right?

how long ka ba dyan sa china? well... i hope you have a great time :-D im sure ana and the rest of jnj miss you so alot already :-D
take care!

>jera, ana's friend :-D

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home