Surprise!!!
1. My J&J Berks gave me a surpise despedida party. I was not aware (not even a hint!) of what they were planning. I know that my J&J officemates were doing something (a scrapbook or something) because I saw them in Trina's cube. Hehe... This was suppose to be a dinner out with Charmaine because we were not able celebrate her birthday last January. I was really touch. I'm really gonna miss them all! This is why I feel I'm special and lucky to have them as my friends. They are God's blessing to me. =) I will never regret my stay at J&J because these are the people that made it worthwhile.


2. Someone gave me a bouquet of flowers! =) I really feel so special and it really made my day! As to my friend who gave me the flowers... thank you. It was so nice and sweet of you. After all that had happened, I pray that God will give you the strength to do what you have to do. I'm just here as your friend.


Last friday was my last day at J&J. Even though this was the second time that I'm leaving J&J, it's still not easy. I still felt like crying because I'm gonna miss them all. Ms. Vicky, Ms. Thess and all the people I've known and worked with. And this time it really feels different because I'm going to China... =( I just feel sad...
This was sent to me by someone who has been part of my life and I'm saying this to all my friends:
"Minsan kahit ayaw nating maghiwalay, di pwede. Gusto man natin magkasama, walang chance. Iba- ibang life, kanya- kanyang dreams... pero alam niyo magkalayo man tayo, kasama pa rin kayo sa pinakamagandang nangyari sa buhay ko."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home