Saturday, March 25, 2006

My first REAL test

Last thursday was my first real exam. Real because there was really a grade. Mostly, my test only have good or very good on it. The test is from Lesson 6 - 15. It feels like I'm back at high school studying for a Chinese Exam. Only this time I really have to learn. hehe... Mostly, back in high school I just memorize the lessons and I get high grades. This time, I partly memorize it (can't memorize everything) and mostly know it because we are using it. :) Well, I did get a high grades (on the average) but there are still over achievers in our class ( a score of 98). There are a few Thais where I feel they don't do anything but study and memorize all the terms. I usually (make that always) forgot some words. hehe... I easily remembers it if I use it often. But the Thais, I always ask them what's the meaning of this/that again and they would tell me. hahaha... It's ok I guess. At least I have someone I can ask if I don't know the meaning or I don't get what the teacher was saying. hehehe... =)




I wasn't taking much picture last week. hehe... So here are our new photos taken last night. We went out to eat with James' parents. They arrived last Tuesday (I got my pasta and other foods stuff!! yipee!!) and his dad will go home today.



There was two party last night. One, organized by the school, held at our building. They have a party every two weeks. We didn't go there. The second one was in Venezzia, the Filipino food cuisine here, which is owned by a Filipino (of course). I met the owner last night and what a surprise! They are my schoolmate in Grace, only higher batches. hehe... And one of my batchmates was a sister of the owner. What a small world! haha... Anyways, more picture picture for Franci and me... hehe...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home