Sunday, April 09, 2006

Quan Zhou

I wasn't able to go out last week because I was sick (the whole weekend just resting and trying to get well). Thankfully, I was well before the 3 day vacation! =) It's the 35th Anniversary of Xiamen University and so we don't have any class from Wednesday - Friday but to compensate for not having classes we have classes today and tom (It's weekend!!!). =(

We went to Quanzhou!!! =) Franci has some relatives there and we stayed with them. All we did was go shopping!!! hehe... =) Actually, we went to the Zhong Shan Lu of Quan Zhou but we're not able to buy much (Titipid kami ni Franci. hehe...). We just went to Adrian's house and cook and hang out. The next day, we went to Cho Sai (called in Minnan/Fookien Language) or Shi Shi (called in Mandarin) and we bought so many things because it's much cheaper!!! =) I'm so happy we went shopping and I bought so many stuffs!! =) It's fun to shop there. You just ask them how much it cost, when they give you the price tell them if it's possible this amount. Amount which is half the price of what they gave you! If they don't want to give it, just walk out the store, they will call you back and give you the price you want. Isn't that great?! hahaha...

I feel that I don't know how to speak in Fookien anymore (although I understand it. hehe...) Fookien is the language mostly used in Cho Sai and Quan Zhou. I think I'm getting used to Mandarin. hehe... We went to KTV on our last night with Franci's relatives. Franci was tipsy. hihi... It's my first time to drink something that is not beer (don't like beers). Orange juice with Rhum! =) Then going back to Xiamen Adrian let me drive!! =) I miss driving! =( I was going 120 (It's the speed limit) in the expressway. hehe... hahhaa...

Franci, Adrian and me!!!

Franci cooked the Rissotto (with my help). It's her first time to cook. =)



Outside Adrain's house condo =)

@ the Flower Shop in Quan Zhou! =) So many flowers!!! =)

Cho Sai or Shi Shi!! =)

Franci's Tipsy. hahaha...

I'm driving!!! See the speedometer? It's between 100 - 120! I know, I know, never to do that again in here! hehe... I miss driving!!!

Partying at Venezzia!!! So tiring...

Allan texted me to call him. He's in Boracay!!! waaaahhhh!!! I want to go to Boracay too!!! and the J&J Berks will go to Puerto Galera (hopefully matuloy daw)!!! I want to go too!!!! huhu.... I can't come with them =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home