Monday, April 24, 2006

I Slipped

Something unfornate happened last Friday. I slipped in my bathroom. =( I just got back from class and I opened the computer, check email for a while then went to the bathroom and washed my feet...then I slipped. I got a cut in my right foot. I thought my head was the one bleeding because I bumped my head but no it was my feet bleeding. I called Franci and good thing Adrian just arrived. I told them I don't want to go to the hospital but Adrian said it's an open wound and it might get infected. On the way to the hospital (医院) I told Adrian I would kill him if he lets them stitch it. Well, I just punched him. He said the wound is too deep that it really has to be stitched (had 2 stiches). I was such a cry baby all the time they were cleaning/stitching it up. =( When we came back the next day they have to inject me 3 times with an anti- infection. =(

Hopefully, by the end of this week it will be healed (am I asking a miracle? yeah!). We are going to Hongkong (香港)on the first week of May! I'm excited! We're going to Disneyland and Ocean Park! =) So my foot should better heal fast!

It's my midterm this week... and I couldn't find any reason to study hard. hehe... Maybe because it will be like highschool. To many to memorize! I have to study from Lesson 6 - 25! Goodluck to me. hehe... Most of the words I already know the meaning it's just how to write it and the tonation in the pinyin which is my problem. hehe... I'll start studying tomorrow! =P

The J&J Berks (Jill, Dy, Tanya, Anagirl and Allanito) are in Puerto Galera!!! huhuhu... I called them and they were having so much fun! They promised that we will go to the beach when I get back! hmp! I miss them (我想他们)! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home