Saturday, May 13, 2006

My Situation

Is this a shock? Is learning that Franci and Adrian are now more than friends? No. I've been waiting for it since HK. I just don't like what happened to get here. This already happened before... same feeling but different people. Two things that happened in my past has/is happening right now. The difference is different people and this time around I know what my feelings are and what I can do and cannot do. I don't know why this is happening again... is this to test me? How strong I am? To show me to really appreciate my friends? Do I have to regret my situation? I hope I won't because I don't want to dwell on what might have been if I choose other people to be with. I know I can pass this. I told you this already happened before. I'm still here and I was strong then, I will/need be strong now. "People come into your life for a reason, a season and a lifetime." Whatever reason is this, it is only a season...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, wait, wait... mejo dko gets... bakit affected ka? hmmm... email me!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home