Thursday, May 11, 2006

香港 (Xiang Gang) / Hong Kong!!! =)

We went to Hong Kong!!! It's my first time to go there so I was so excited! =) We took a bus going there. It's an 8 hours ride. They said it's very tiring but I don't think so because we just slept most of the time. =)

Waiting for the bus...
Our first bus stop =)

We arrived at Park Lane around 7pm. We just decided to explore around for awhile... and around the corner I found Starbucks!!! =) hehe... Also, beside our Hotel is a movie house so we watched Mission Impossible III on one of our nights there. =) I just miss watching movies! =(
I just have to say this... Their taxi fare is expensive!!! It's HK$15 flag down rate then HK$1.2 after. Then one luggage is additional hk$5 per piece. Oh well, need to ride a taxi because we can't walk around with our luggage.


@ Park Lane

Everyday at Starbucks (What do you expect? I'm deprived here in China. Sinusulit ko na may Starbucks. hehe... Although they don't have Coffee Jelly and Rhumba =( It's ok I still have my happy food! =)

@ the Tram (another way of transportation in HK aside from their MTR and taxi)

Last Saturday, we went to Disneyland Hotel. We stayed there for one night. It's so nice !!! =) We used all their facilities! hehe... There's an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a jacuzzi, sauna and steamed bath inside the girls locker/comfort room! It's really so nice!!! There's a lot of painting around and our room was so nice! =)
@ Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Our room =) We even have a balcony! =) I used the bathtub for a bubble bath =D
Around the hotel =)
Although I wasn't able to go to the beach at least I wore a bathing suit. hehe... =) We have the place all to ourselves =)
We had a buffet! and there's a chocolate fountain!!! yum yum! =)

We went to Disneyland the next day... =) We have so many pictures!!! I will post it here or in my photobucket so that everyone can see. I took pictures of almost every corner of Disneyland Hotel and Disneyland! =)
They said that Hong Kong Disneyland is small compared to the other Disneyland. Well, It's my first time to go to any Disneyland so I have nothing to compare to. I just had so much fun!!! Although my feet really hurts after walking the whole day. hehe...

After having fun and shopping for how many days non-stop (miss shopping!) we have to go back to China. But I guess they still wants us to stay in HongKong because at the China Immigration, they didn't let us pass. They said our visa is not valid. We were like duh?! Before we went to HK, we asked the teacher who is making our visa and he said that we can go out and come back one time. We even nagged him about this. He just kept on saying 当然可以 ( Of course you can!) We have no choice but to go back to Hong Kong and apply for a Visa. We just paid a little more so we could get it that same day. I will just apply for a mulitple visa so this won't have to happen again. hay...

I went to HongKong with only my small luggage and it's not even full. I went back to China with a full luggage (my luggage looks like it will explode!) and carrying two plastic bags. I bought a lot of stuffs!!! Oh yeah, I also bought an electronic dictionary. =) hehe... Wanted to have one because it's difficult looking up words at the dictionary manually. hehe... =)

Although this trip was fun, there are moments that were awkward and I feel left out. Maybe because I went there with someone who likes someone and someone considering that someone. I feel that this will be so much more fun if I'm with Joyce or the J&J Berks. Just had a few realizations along the way. 8 hours is a long time doing nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home