My Bestfriend... going to china
Joyce going to leave for China this coming tuesday. I'm so gonna miss her! I know it will be just 4-5 months! But still! She won't be here for my birthday and Chirstmas and New Year! :( Di pa kami nag sabay sa China di ba? Well, Hope she have fun there. Experience almost everything that I've experience, meet all the different kinds of people and learn to be really independent. :) As if naman may magbabago pag umalis and bumalik sya. We'll still have the same bonds and we'll still talk as if we haven't seen each other for a long time. I'll just talk to her sa ym. hehe... My bestfriend is really going to China!
P.S. To those concern about Joyce being alone (even though her cousin is with her), don't worry. I gave her my ever efficient english-chinese electronic dictionary to use. =) She just need to type then press enter and if she doesn't know how to say it, my dictionary has a button for voice and it will speak what she typed in. Ayos di ba! :) Don't worry kaya yan ni Joyce! e mas magaling pa nga sakin makaintindi ng Mandarin yan e. hehe... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home