Sunday, August 20, 2006

Being back in Manila...

I’ve been back for more than a week now and yes! It’s super busy! Going out with friends and catching up. Hehe… :) I went to Zambales last Saturday-Sunday (yes, my flight was Friday night and the next day I run off to Zambales! Hahaha…) with Anagirl and Duetsche pips. :) Went to the beach at last!

I already went mall hopping with Joyce and started eating my Happy Foods! Hehe… :) I really missed Joyce! I also went to dinner (twice) with J&J Berks already and it’s really nice catching up with them again. Then went to dinner with some HS friends. I really missed Cheng and James!!! Sobra busy kasi nag dodoctor mga yun. Hehe… We also celebrated Joyce’s upcoming birthday. I also talked to James and I really missed talking to him. His insights, his Faith and his ability to know what to do with his life. He already has plans that at this certain age he will do this and do that. I wish I could do that.

Last is I went out with my college barkada. It’s quite a shocked actually because I just learned that Ojee has a girlfriend already (Ojee was with us in the gimik but he came late so they updated me first). I was shocked because I wasn’t expecting him to have a girlfriend. But as Anagirl said sooner or later one of us will have to have another relationship with someone, I’m just irritated because naunahan nya ko. Hahahaha… Also, there’s a sense of relieved that at least he has moved on and he is okay. But I still feel I’m still not ready to be friends with him. This doesn’t mean that I’m still not okay because I am but I feel that it’s still awkward. Saka well, I feel like inagaw nya college barkada ko from me. Since nawala ako they have been going out every month. Maybe I’m being too selfish with my friends. Honestly right now, having a boyfriend is still not my main priority. Yes I miss having a special someone but I’m still praying about the perfect imperfect person for me. I’m actually asking God to prepare me and prepare the guy for me, that when we meet everything will settle into places and I won’t be afraid to commit and risk again.

On top of all this, my main concern right now is to figure out what to do with my life. Should I stay here in the Philippines or go back to China. So what are affecting my plans…? To tell you the truth I still don’t know what to do or what to decide. Hahaha… I’ve been telling people before I went back here that in the two weeks that I’m going to stay here I want to look for a job and if ever I find one I want to stay here. And people are saying that’s impossible. It’s impossible to look for a really good job in two weeks. I don’t know what God's plan for me but He is giving me the options to choose what to do. He’s not giving me direct answers but He is giving me the free will to decide what to do with my life. What seems impossible has been possible, I already have a job offer here as a Management Trainee (Operations Associate). The offer is actually good but there’s a bond of 2 years. I’m thinking this is really my opportunity to achieve my goal of climbing the corporate ladder. But I still have this hesitation in me. I don’t know why. I’ll just talk to my mom and others. I need to decide soon because it’s either prepare to leave again or inform the company in China that I won’t be back anymore.

Through all this dilemma in my life, I am so thankful for all the friends God has given me, who is always there to support me and help me or just listen to my rambling on what’s happening to me. They have encouraged me and show me that I am loved. I am so thankful for all of you! (You know who you are!) :) I love you guys! I would not trade you for anything in the world! Mwah!

P.S. Pictures to follow. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

Sorry i got you into trouble last Friday... hehe... secret lang yun ha... :)

Buti nalang andyan si Bayaw for a professional advice.

1:21 PM  
Blogger My Haven said...

Ok lang. =) hahhaha... It's fun deviating from the norms sometimes. hahaha... =)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home