Sunday, June 25, 2006

"Where you heart is, there also is your treasure" - The Alchemist

I'm very lazy this days. Don't want to study, don't want to find a job and don't want to think. Just watching dvd when not in class. Well, Jumie lend me The Alchemist by Paulo Cuelo and let's just say it let me face what my problem is. I really liked the book. Specially the "where your heart is, there is also your treasure". So where does my heart lies? I don't know. What's my Personal Legend? I don't know. Something to think about... hehe...

So what is my problem? I want to go home... but I can't. And for the past few weeks I don't want to accept that I cannot go home. Specially when I learned that Trina will leave on December for States. Just don't want to think because I feel sad and lonely here. But I promised her I'll go home before December. Just don't know when. Everybody's getting ready to go back to their country for vacation. And me? I'm staying here. It seems I don't have any options. If I go home: 1. my grandmother will be angry 2. I don't know if I can go back because of my visa. And I want to go back here because Joyce will go here. But she will not be here until September. Anyways, We went bicyling today besides the sea and stopped for a rest. We watched the sun setting. I realized I don't have to worry. Just have to trust God. Kahit I really feel lonely here because everybody will go home (some friends will not come back here). Just have to count all the blessing that He is giving me.

1 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

Hi Charol... sorry haven't been updating myself with what's going on with you lately... been caught up with my own issues :( Anyways, physical loneliness is tough, but we should remind ourselves that there are so many people who care for us. Hang in there, you'll be fine. Try to list all the good things that you see and experience there. Hope it makes you feel better. Sana nga matuloy si Joyce diyan, kahit na I've also been influencing her to come here haha. But I think you need her more. Take care!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home