Sunday, May 28, 2006

Change of plans...

My Ama, sister and brothers went here to visit me. =) I know, i missed them. But only a few days with Chris? hay! I think I will have a heart attack. We just don't go along very well. hehe... And yes, the first thing they said is I got fat! Whatever happened to my new years resolution? hmmm... hirap talaga mag diet. I'm lazy to go wake up early or go out or just exercise. hehe...

Atchi already went home tonight. She said she's glad she's going home. There's nothing to do here and it's raining everyday. And my 2 brothers will stay here in my room for 3 days! Sobra hi-highblood na ko! Hay...

Anyways, change of plans. I already talked to Ama if I can study for another semester and she said even if she wants to she can't because she can't support me here for another sem (She knows I still need to study because I'm not yet fluent in speaking Mandarin). I have to find a job after this and she wants me to work here at Xiamen, China. Or some other place where I can use the knowledge I gained here. So now, I need to plan if i will stay here or not. I'm going to look for a job here. If I find a job before July, much better because I can plan what to do with my stuffs here. Hay... Just praying that God will guide me as He had guided me before in decisions/ next step of my life.

*********
On a separate topic...

Ayoko yung nanalo sa American Idol!!! I want Katherine to win. Anyways, the last song made all the difference. Even me, who doesn't like Taylor, loved the song. Ganyan talaga... At least last year Carrie won! hehe... I like Bo but I like Carrie more. hehe... Saka mabuti this year walang away sa email, last year meron e (from the jnj berks). Miss you guys na! I want to go home and be with you guys! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home