What have changed?
I've been back for 3 weeks already and it seems its a totally different lifetime ago when I was in China. Can't believe just last month I was there and being bored with work and life there. And now Joyce will be going there. She is experiencing the feeling I was feeling before I went there and she will experience what my life there. hehe... I'm really gonna miss her. She will not be here for my birthday and Christmas and New Year :( Seems incomplete without her. But she's gonna be there for just 4 months.
I've noticed that even though I still likes to go out I feel okay staying home. I mean before, I don't want to stay home. I'll just be home to sleep or watch tv other than that,I want to go out. But now, I feel comfortable being alone. Is that wierd? hahaha... I got that from staying in China. hehe...
I've started my job as an Operations Associate in Marie France Group of Companies last Monday and I have to stay there for 2 years because I have a contract and a bond. My job is so far okay. The people are friendly enough and mostly are girls (Syempre! di pwede lalaki magbigay ng beauty tips! hahahha) I hope I would really like this job. I already like my boss. hehe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home