Single and Mingling
It's been so long since I last made a blog. I've been busy with work and my pc is broken. I miss being online everyday. hehe... I should get a dsl lalo na di ako makapag online pag sunday to talk to Joyce ( and I have a lot to tell her). So what's been happening to me aside from work? Remember my New year's resolution? To mingle? I've actually experienced my first blind date! hahaha... It was okay. I had fun knowing another person, even if you might not click. hehe... I was even anxious because I don't know the guy and we are forced to be together (blame Charmaine) hahaha... There's another one coming up but it will be with my friends so di masyado awkward. :)
Dami ko pa lakad these days. Di ko alam kung kelan ako mawawalan ng plano for friday night and weekends. I miss Joyce! At least, we get to text once in a while. :) I miss our Sunday breakfast and just talking to her. hay...
*******************


We celebrated Katie's Birthday at her house! :) Nag sing along kami and played poker. Love yah girl! Mwah! =)


I know it's kinda late to post pictures but here's our picks nung birthday ni Joyce =) Oh yeah, Keith is also included in our dinner sya lang nag picture hehe... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home