Saturday, October 07, 2006

Choices and Opinions

I just read Joyce's blog about her life in China and suddenly I miss what was my life there. The boredom and simplicity of living in Xiamen. hahaha... I also miss her. I wish we both experience living in China at the same time. I think it would be so much fun if I'm with her when I was there. hehe...

Last tuesday, I went out with one of my guy friend and we talked for about 3 hours (I think) about our lives and coping up. One thing he pointed out to me was people perceives that I listen to opinions of other people and makes my decision because of what other people think. I told him I don't think so. Yeah, I listen to my friends opinion but in the end it's still my decision and I do what I want (Joyce's can attest kung gano katigas ulo ko pagpinag sasabihan ako). I guess I'm just open for more inputs from other people but in the end I feel it's still me who made it and it's me who's going to stand up to it. But as my friend says, people perceive I listen to other peoples opinion maybe because of what I'm writing in my blog. It's because I usually quotes what my friends says. So whatever opinions I received, I know in the end it would still be my decision and I know my friends will still support me and will want me to be happy.

I'm actually in a crossroad right now. I have a lot of stuffs to think about but no rush, I just want to enjoy life right now and be happy for all the blessings God is giving me. I can now even look at the past and remember the times I had with Ojee without any bitterness and just smile and be glad it happened because it made me who I a today. Facing the past made me look what maybe in store for the future for me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home