After a long time... New blog entry
Its been so long since my last blog entry. Since I came back here at the Phils, I have no time updating my blog. But a lot had happened. With work, my birthday, gimiks and just life. Can't imagine that I've lived for 6 months in Xiamen and it feels like I wasn't gone that long.
Remember my New Year's Resolution at the beginning of the year? I've done all of it. Medyo yung isa lang di ko nagawa na one year talaga but it's ok. :) Oh yeah, I'm on a diet right now. Yup! I'm on a diet! Dahil kaylangan sa work! And with entertaining suitor.... hmm.... Nagawa ko mag karoon ng blind dates. :P But now, I'm not open to dating anymore. My status has changed. hehe... I'm now thinking what New Year Resolution to do next year. :) hmmm...
I'm sad... Trina is going to the US and live there :( I'm really gonna miss her! Trying to spend time with her as much as we can! Speaking of which, nag Punta Fuego kami! Courtesy of Allan! hehe... :)
Miss ko na si Joyce!!!!! Christmas without my bestfriend!? Well, I'm happy she's happy in China. And she get to travel around and meet a lot of people! :) I just think it will be more fun if I'm with her. :P hehe...
Sige next time ulit. Need to go na... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home