New Year...
I know I've been delinquent in updating my blog.. hehe... Well, I've been busy with work and I'm just lazy putting my thoughts into a blog. hahaha...
It's a new year again! (I know medyo belated.. hehe... ) Time really flies so fast! A lot has happened to me last year... Did 2006 has been my year? Maybe.. :) I've done a lot of things... Went to China, Got a new job and found a new love... But not everything about last year has been great... Trina went to the US to stay there and I've adjusted to a lot of things at home...
So what's in store for this year? I think more adjustments at home because my cousin and Aunt will now live with us... I'll write my goals on my journal na lang. hehe...
After all the changes that happened in my life, one thing still remains the same... it's my faith that I should not worry because God is in control. He hasn't left me yet on any of the trials that came my way and He will not leave me on the trials that are coming our way... Besides He already gave me friends to be there for me and He gave me someone special to share my life with. God has already given me so much blessings... I have a lot to be thankful for...
I'm so thankful for all my friends who are always there for me. :) Thanks guys! Mwah! To Joyce, na kahit parang di ko masyado nakasama last year hahahaha... It's feels like we've never been apart when we talk to each other. :) And to Aldrich... Thanks for your love... :)
May this year be full of blessings to my family and friends!!! Love you guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home